Can't find the answers you are looking for? Here are some of our most frequently asked questions to help you out.
1. wHAT IS THE STANDARD LENGTH FOR EACH TUBE/PIPE?
The tubes and pipes has 6 meters long.
2. Can I return or exchange the item I purchased wrongly?
Goods that are sold from our inventory can be exchanged for other items within 7 days after the date on which risk is transferred. No refund of unused credits if exchanged items are of lesser value than the original invoice.
3. How long is expire of the claims?
All claims on the part of the client will expire 3 months after the date on which risk is transferred.
4. What can I do if I found the product fault?
Defects are to be notified in writing immediately. In the event of justified, immediate notice of defects we are entitled at our choice to remedy the defect or supply a replacement. Replaced parts will become our property.
5. I am not sure the product spec, can anyone assist me?
Definitely, our expert team is ready to help you. You can send us message through link here: rfshydraulics.wasap.my
ORDER & DELIVERY
1. iS THERE ANY MINIMUM ORDER REQUIRE?
No, we do not have minimum order.
2. What are the shipping options?
We offer land doorstep delivery and airfreight shipment to worldwide countries.
3. What are the import taxes, duties, etc. that I have to pay?
We do no charge import duty tax for stock in Malaysia. We have added import tax in single product price for stock delivery from Singapore warehouse.
4. When will I receive my order?
We will arrange forwarder collection within 1 day upon payment received and the delivery process roughly will take 3 to 5 working days, subjected to country custom clearance.
5. i NEED AN ITEM URGENTLY. wHAT CAN i DO?
You can send us direct message through link here: rfshydraulics.wasap.m The order purchase and delivery may take less than 3 working days for you to receive physical stock.
6. Where are you located?
Our warehouse is located in Johor Bahru, Malaysia while our office is located at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
7. How do I contact your company if my question isn’t answered here?
Yes, we ship our products locally in Malaysia. We have factor in product cost and these includes:
Duties and taxes
Any other associated costs
1. what forms of payment can i use?
We accept payment via remittance transfer.
2. What currencies do you accept?
Our default currency is Malaysia Ringgit. We accept Singapore dollars and United States dollars.
3. Will I be charged for this overseas payment transfer?
Yes, there will be bank charges incurred for overseas payment. The bank charge reference as per below: - Indonesia (SGD 20) - Philippines (SGD 35) - Thailand (SGD 35) - Vietnam (SGD 35) - Middle East (SGD 75)
RFS Hydraulics is a new leading supplier of hydraulic hardware in Malaysia. Our team dreams big, starts small, learns fast and go far to achieve success together with our clients.